[tex-k] sourceforge for texk?

Pierre MacKay mackay@cs.washington.edu
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:52:33 -0700 (PDT)

Although I have not been an active participant in the more recent
efforts to support and distribute TeX, I should like to add my
voice to the idea of using sourceforge as a repository for
everything that can be put there.

While I have your ear, I have been looking for the most recent
version of the old dviselect and dviconcat originally developed
by Chris Torek at the University of Maryland.  If they have
disappeared, as they seem to have, what takes their place?
They are a lot more convenient than trying to muck around with
postscript files directly.

Pierre
              |-----------------------------------------|
	      |	George the First was always reckoned    |
	      |    vile, and viler George the Second,   |
	      |            (19th century, Thackeray???) |
Email:  mackay@cs.washington.edu		Pierre A. MacKay
Smail:  Department of Classics			Emeritus Druid for
	218 Denny Hall, Box 353110		Unix-flavored TeX
	University of Washington
	Seattle, WA 98195
	(206) 543-2268 (Message recorder)