[tex-hyphen] Patgen

Keno Wehr wehr at abgol.de
Sun May 19 22:54:06 CEST 2019

Am 14.05.19 um 23:30 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

> There was a nice talk two weeks ago:
>      http://www.gust.org.pl/bachotex/2019-en/program#section-55
> but the author might need a push to publish the slides sooner :)
>
> The talk listed all patgen "rewrites" that would probably get the task
> done. One example includes https://github.com/hyphenation/hydra, and
> Ryszard wrote his own implementation in Python as well. (Further
> options were listed in the talk)

Thank you, that must have been an interesting talk.

I think, hydra and other alternatives to patgen would be more accessible
if they could be uploaded to CTAN, together with some documentation (pdf
file, man page or the like).

Furthermore, it would be helpful to have a list of all usable pattern
generation programs on the hyphenation.org website.

Keno