[tex-hyphen] Procedure for adding alternative patterns

Стоян Димитров stoyan at gmx.com
Tue Sep 26 09:44:11 CEST 2017

Here is the information I could gather so far:

The author of the proposed patterns is the renown dr. Anton Zinoviev
[1]. In a private communication I was assured that his work covers the
official hyphenation algorithm as published from Institute for Bulgarian
Language [2] in Official Spelling Dictionary [3] which is the official
normative reference book on spelling Bulgarian language. Additionally I
was assured that full coverage of the algorithm is possible for
Bulgarian without defects because of the simple nature of the
hyphenation rules.

Links to sources:

  * upstream (supplied by the author) [4]
  * converted dictionary for Open/LibreOffice [5]

___
[1] http://lml.bas.bg/staff.html
[2] http://ibl.bas.bg/en/
[3] http://ibl.bas.bg/en/struktura/savremenen-balgarski-ezik/publikatsii/
[4] http://logic.fmi.uni-sofia.bg/zinoviev/bgtex-v3.tgz
[5] https://sourceforge.net/p/bgoffice/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/OOo-hyph-bg/

С.

На 25.09.2017 г. в 21:49, Arthur Reutenauer написа: