[tex-hyphen] Procedure for adding alternative patterns

Стоян Димитров stoyan at gmx.com
Mon Sep 25 11:09:39 CEST 2017

Greetings,

I'd like to propose for adding an alternative set of hyphenation
patterns for language that to already have one. What is the procedure I
should follow? Is it possible? What about the license, author
permissions? Where should be hosted? Are there any restrictions I should
take into account.

The language in question is Bulgarian. In the wild there are two sets of
patterns. The one officially listed here and the one that is not. As far
as I can tell both of them are used by the Bulgarian community. Though
there are no figures I can present to you. There are no publicly
available quality checks or auditions for any of them so this also could
not be used as factor.

--
С.