[tex-hyphen] hyphenation for Bulgarian language

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 03:31:02 CEST 2017

Dear Anton,

Amazing work! I would suggest to publish the article in TUGboat.

I'm currently travelling without my computer, but will try to include your
patterns ASAP*. I didn't yet check which licence you used, but would MIT be
acceptable (for the patterns at least) if that's not what you used already?

Would users need to switch between different versions (years when certain
rules applied)? If so, we could ship multiple versions, but it would make
sense to register new subtags at IANA.

Mojca

* We are also switching to YAML, so maybe some additional delay may occur,
hopefully not too much.