[tex-hyphen] hyphenation for Bulgarian language

Стоян Димитров stoyan at gmx.com
Thu Nov 30 15:07:56 CET 2017

Hello everyone,

I want to inform you that the script is now moved to it's new home - the
repository of BG Office project [1]. Please use this instead and treat
it as the upstream version.

In this regard and as in our private conversation, I'll kindly ask mr.
Zinoviev to use BG Office repository for further development of the script.

Here are the direct links to the script and the resulting TeX file

  * https://sourceforge.net/p/bgoffice/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/hyph-bg/hyph-bg.sh?format=raw
  * https://sourceforge.net/p/bgoffice/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/hyph-bg/hyph-bg.tex?format=raw

P.S.
The first change to the script landed to the repo so the linked files
below are already outdated.

___
[1] https://svn.code.sf.net/p/bgoffice/code/

На 21.10.2017 г. в 23:57, Anton Zinoviev написа:

--
С.