[tex-hyphen] US English patterns in hyph-en-us.pat.txt are buggy

Javier Bezos listas at tex-tipografia.com
Sat Jun 10 09:44:08 CEST 2017

Artur,

 >    I agree with that analysis, that’s indeed a common problem when adding
 > patterns to a list generated by patgen, as the en-US patterns have.

Do you know if there are some changes in german, too? After
installing TeXLive I ran some babel test files and I noticed
there was a little difference, but I had no time to investigate
yet:

-  su-per-ca-lifra-gi-li-sti-co-ex-pial-i-do-cious
+  su-per-ca-lif-ra-gi-li-sti-co-ex-pial-i-do-cious

(The other tested languages are ok.)

Cheers
Javier