[tex-hyphen] [tex-live] hyph-ru.tex is faulty.

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:16:43 CET 2017

A related issue came up for latex as we set up the formats for
2017/01/01 release defaulting to Unicode encoding for the first time,
should we default to NFC normalisation (using the xetex primitive and
some lua callback) which would go some way to
avoiding the need to deal with combining accents in the patterns?

we didn't do that this time for fear of clashing with existing code
but if this issue is going to keep coming up it might be good to look
at this again...

David