[tex-hyphen] An inquiry about hyphenator license

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 18:36:59 CEST 2017

Hi,

Unrelated to your question, I just wanted to point out that you should
probably get the patterns from
    https://github.com/mnater/Hyphenator
if you install hyphenator.js.

Then I realized that the patterns point back to our old repository
which has migrated to a different place a while back. This is
something that needs to be fixed in collaboration between us and the
maintainer of hyphenator.js. Apart from that, the patterns could be
used as long as you comply with the licence.

That said, I guess we should do something (rather sooner than later)
to make the licence for hyphenator.js patterns more clear and included
in the js file itself.

Mojca