[tex-hyphen] Hyphenation patterns for Belarusian

Claudio Beccari claudio.beccari at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:46:04 CEST 2016

On 02/09/2016 09:36, Maksim Salau wrote:
> Is there any simple way to feed a bunch of words to *TeX and get hyphenated words back?
The easy part is to use the testhyphens.sty small package, that is
included in any TeX system full installation.

The difficult partis to find a bunch of words to feed it; sa simple
trivial way is to feed it with a text copied and pasted in, from any
source containing  Belorussian text. Do not exagerate with the length of
such text; alternatively use the checkhyphens enviroment (defined in
that package) within a multicolum environment; When I test the hyphens I
prepare I use a 4 or 5 column setting for the multicolumn environment.
The above small package works with pdflatex, xelatex, lualatex.

Claudio