[tex-hyphen] How to update patterns in hyphen-churchslavonic?

Mike Kroutikov pgmmpk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 21:31:42 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am maintainer of hyphen-churchslavonic package. We've revised hyphenation
dictionary and generated new version of patterns (and exclusions).

How do I update the content of the package? Last time all heavy lifting was
done by Arthur Reutenauer and Mojca Miklavec. Please, advise what should I
do to propagate the changes to the TeX package hyphen-churchslavonic.

Here is the latest version of hyphenation file:

https://github.com/slavonic/cu-tex/tree/master/hyphenation

(file name is "hyph-cu.tex). The best way to download it (its quite heavy ~
140K) is to use wget:

wget
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/slavonic/cu-tex/master/hyphenation/hyph-cu.tex

Note that loadhyph-cu.text did not change.

Thank you,
-Mike