[tex-hyphen] To which collection should the Church Slavonic patterns go?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 14 10:39:28 CEST 2016

Hi,

Which collection should include the Church Slavonic hyphenation patterns?

We have the following existing collections (not listing those that
wouldn't fit at all):

collection-langcyrillic
collection-langeuropean
collection-langother

I would be inclined to put them under "langcyrillic", but feel free to
propose something different. I guess that Cyrillic collection already
includes some fonts (which are most likely not sufficient for Church
Slavonic anyway, but Mike mentioned a collection of Church Slavonic
fonts a while ago which I don't see anywhere in the TL tree).

Putting the Church Slavonic fonts under "langeuropean" might seem like
an overkill even if the patterns would kind of fit.

There is also the "other languages" collection, but that one is very
wide. And there is no category "old languages" yet.