[tex-hyphen] js hyphen patterns?

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun Mar 20 21:08:31 CET 2016

> We can of course mark it as outdated (not so keen on removing it if
> there's nothing better), but the best would be to update it ;-)
> We're in the middle of an overhaul of the whole repository, I'll see
> if I'm able to bring it up to date (not in the next few weeks,
> though, sorry).

No emergency on that. The main difficulty is that in order to compute
all the values, you have to build the whole Trie, look for some indices,
etc. (see the code source of [0]) This looks like a very poor design to
me, as it can lead to different values if you take a slightly different
approach in building the trie... but that's the current format, so I
guess we have to deal with it. Also, maybe the best solution is to
extract the source of [0] and build a standalone js out of it, runnable
from Node, as suggested on [1].

Thank you,
--
Elie