[tex-hyphen] Names of files in OFFO

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sat Mar 12 23:12:37 CET 2016

	Claudio,

On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 10:36:14PM +0100, Claudio Beccari wrote:
> the two sets of hyphenation patterns are so different that they cannot be
> mergend in one file.

  This never was the intention; I only recommended that for OFFO they
choose one single pattern file since their system, it seems, is not able
to handle two sets for one language.

>                      What are their names is completely indifferent to me,
> except for what concerns maintainance since when I upload upgrades I have to
> know how to call them.

  I would really like to find a way to rename them eventually, but for
the time being let's stick to the tags "la" and "la-x-classic", while
keeping in mind that the former follows phonetics and the latter
etymology.

	Best,

		Arthur