[tex-hyphen] Names of files in OFFO

Claudio Beccari claudio.beccari at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 16:53:22 CET 2016

Yes, it is correct. Under the hyphenation point of view the patterns
that deal the common grapheme for the phonemes u and v (actually that
grapheme indicated also the phoneme ü according to Quintilianus) in
modern and medieval are accomodated in the same pattern file without
interference with one another. the babel-latin.ldf and gloss-latin.ldf
manage the three orthographies at least ofor what concern the infix
words and upper- and lower-casing; these files manage also the choice
between the (prelaoded) hyphenation patterns.

Claudio