[tex-hyphen] Names of files in OFFO

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Thu Mar 10 18:41:58 CET 2016

	Hi Claudio,

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 06:09:18PM +0100, Claudio Beccari wrote:
> If it is a question of dropping the "name" la-x-classic I have nothing
> against; if it is a question of dropping a different hyphenation scheme from
> modern and medieval Latin, I don't agree at all.

  It's about the patterns as they're used in OFFO (http://offo.sourceforge.net/),
not in TeX.  We're not going to change anything in the main repository.

> May be "lac_LA" would match the general scheme in a better way?

  This is just random, how did you come up with it?  The only way to
understand that would be "Lacandon as used in Laos".  Lacandon is a
Mayan language spoken in the Mexican state of Chiapas.  Reported number
of speakers: 600.

	Best,

		Arthur