[tex-hyphen] luatex and file names

Javier Bezos listas at tex-tipografia.com
Sun Jan 10 13:34:51 CET 2016

I resume this thread, because I'll work on it. The idea is
essentially to use the old good mechanism of language.dat,
but delayed if the engine is luatex (in babel.def instead
of hyphen.cfg, which the exception of English). Any additional
thoughts? (I think this approach won't require changing
texmf.cfg in TL, but what about MikTeX and other systems?)

Javier