[tex-hyphen] Polyglossia and Latin

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Aug 30 18:32:07 CEST 2016

	Claudio,

  I’ll reply to the rest of your message later, but on this point:

> Arthur, if you are not interested in the documentation you can throw away
> the pdf file; when things are done you might even chose to throw away also
> the .dtx file.

  I am of course interested in documentation, have always been, and have
only been prevented from including more of it by the fact that nobody
was writing any.  You have yourself, on several occasions, refused to
write documentation because you assumed, for a reason unknown to me,
that I didn’t want it.  You have to stop doing that.  Please.

	Best,

		Arthur