[tex-hyphen] Hyphenation patterns for Belarusian

Claudio Beccari claudio.beccari at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:34:00 CEST 2016

They apper as "onomatopoeias", and "interjections" of the kind that
should never appear in a typeset book, except, may be, in books for
children. Any language uses such "sounds" with different spellings and
alphabets, but as far as I can see, no language pattern file contains
any pattern to deal with them.
Claudio