[tex-hyphen] Why does "\-" not work?

Adrian Fronda Adrian at TransnationalRepublic.org
Sun Aug 21 19:05:18 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Both Barbara and Claudio were of the opinion that the mistake must be in the included files.
Indeed, I found out the following:

If before the word to be hyphenated I have the two subsequent commands:

\paragraph{ddd}
ddd
\flushleft

then that blocks any sort of hypenating. Commenting out any of these two commands solves the problem.

Many, many thanks to everybody,
Adrian