[tex-hyphen] Renaming plain pattern files in hyph-utf8: feedback?

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Apr 12 19:19:25 CEST 2016

>                                          Another would be to cancel Greek
> hyphenation for 8-bit engines and force people who need typesetting Greek
> texts to use XeLaTeX

  We're not going to "cancel" anything or force people to switch to
another engine.  The hyph-utf8 package was created precisely so that
hyphenation patterns would be available to all in a uniform way.

>                       and, if it worked in a simple way, also with LuaLaTeX,
> but this unfortunately is out of my and Apolstolo's reach

  As I told you on another mailing list, if you have a specific problem
we can help you solve it.

	Best,

		Arthur