[tex-hyphen] Renaming plain pattern files in hyph-utf8: feedback?

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Apr 12 08:14:01 CEST 2016

>     - Every language would contain an additional folder with the name of
>     that language (patterns for English, Greek, German, Latin, Mongolian,
>     Serbian would end up in the same folder;
>
> Why?

  This may be a confusing use of the comma :-)  Mojca meant that for all
the languages named above, we have several patterns (2 for English
because we're not counting Knuth's, 2 for Greek unless you count Ancient
Greek together with modern Greek, 3 for German, etc.).  We want to make
6 groups out of these to put in their respective directory -- not bunch
all the 6 languages together!

	Best,

		Arthur