[tex-hyphen] License of hyphenation patterns

Xiangye Xiao (肖湘晔) xiangye at google.com
Wed Dec 16 04:46:38 CET 2015

Hi Mojca and Others,

I am very sorry for my reply. I missed this email.

Idea A works for us (meaning Google) and sounds like a long-term scalable
solution! I can also forward you my outreaching result with individual
authors. Some of them have already agreed to change licenses.

I have contacted our open source team regarding a meeting, but haven't got
reply. I guess they are on holiday break already. If we do A, we don't need
to meet with our open source expert. I confirmed with him in the past that
having copies of data under different licenses works for us. I'd still like
to meet if you think it is needed.

For these four categories:
- all authors agree
- no feedback from any of the authors
- at least one author rejects this licence
- some authors agree, no answer from others

Do we need to get agreement from all authors to change license?

Please let me know how we can collaborate in the next steps!

Thanks!
xiangye