[tex-hyphen] License of hyphenation patterns

Martijn van der Lee martijn at crmmailtech.nl
Fri Dec 11 15:04:39 CET 2015

Not all files are covered by LPPL.
Most have LPPL and/or GPL and/or some public-domain-like license, some have
more restrictive licenses.

met vriendelijke groet/kind regards,
ing. Martijn van der Lee

Advanced CRMMail Technology BV
Amstellandlaan 84
1382CH  Weesp (Greater Amsterdam)
Phone: (+31)-(0)20-3080645
Email: info at crmmailtech.nl
Internet: iconneqt.nl

iConneqt is accredited with the security label *Gold*
*...*
*Confidentiality Statement:*
This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by
replying this message and delete this email immediately.Thank you.