[tex-hyphen] luatex and file names

Javier Bezos listas at tex-tipografia.com
Mon Aug 10 16:44:09 CEST 2015

> I don't know that file (something latex i guess) but it being Lua I suppose
> it's loaded runtime.

Yes, you guessed.

Here is some background. I'm revising this part of Babel (for
example, I've added a new macro in the latest release to add
or modify patterns in runtime), and apparently the code for luatex
just emulates the old behavior except for the possibility to skip
some macros which are not essential at that point (synomyms). So,
since I haven't written this part, I was wondering if there
is any real need to preload this info.

Javier