[tex-hyphen] Duplicate Thai patterns reported by XeTeX in TL 2015 pretest

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:24:02 CEST 2015

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 11:51 AM, jfbu wrote:

> Yesterday April 13
> I compiled all binaries from tldevsrc source repository and there
> was no problem with generating formats for xelatex and xetex
>
> Today I got the binaries from tlpretest mirror, and got the problem
>   -rwx------    1 ???  staff  22651628 Apr 13 14:47 xetex
>
> I tried just now to update my tldevsrc and I recompiled all binaries,
> on my machine (Mac OS X mavericks) and
> now, contrarily to yesterday, xetex has the identical
> problem as the one from today's tlpretest

It might be worth noting that Peter imported the latest version of ICU
two days ago.

If you are willing to confirm the suspect, you can go to the source tree, run
    svn up -r36779
then rebuild everything and copy just the xetex binary into your TL
2015 tree, then try to remake the formats again.

It could also be that you would need to go as far back as r36558 if
the above won't help.
    http://tug.org/svn/texlive?view=revision&revision=36559

In any case I suspect that we'll need some help from XeTeX developers.

Karl, should we temporary disable Thai patterns, so that at least the
formats will build for users willing to test the rest of tlpretest?