[tex-hyphen] Possible error in hyphenation patterns for Ancient Greek.

Claudio Beccari claudio.beccari at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:29:48 CET 2014

Are you sure that that is the UNIcode code point of the numeral sign? To
me it appaears as an apostrophe. In any case is a strange situations.
Examine the hyphenation files for ancient greek; thay are prepared by
Apostolos Syropoulos, who is very knowledeable in this matter.

I am not even responsible for the LGR 8-bit greek fonts, even if I did a
lot of work on those particular hyphen files; I know that in the LGR
encoding the upper and the lower number sings are not treated as letters.

Claudio