[tex-hyphen] Add a new language support (+hyphenation)

Javier Bezos listas at tex-tipografia.com
Sun Jun 15 11:14:29 CEST 2014

El 07/06/2014 23:32, Krzysztof,
> Can you tell me, if there is some kind of manual or at least a list of
> things to do, to add support for language/hyphenation? I couldn't find
> anything on the web.

The manual for the most recent versions of Babel (3.9) explains
in more detail how to create ldf files. I hope by Autumn I'll have
finished a tool which will make creating a language file for either
Babel or Polyglossia trivial. (Currently I've paused most of my
work on TeX related packages, but I'll resume it soon.)

Javier