[tex-hyphen] Add a new language support (+hyphenation)

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Thu Jun 12 19:33:22 CEST 2014

> Currently patterns are generated from a dictionary of about 500 words,
> so they're probably far from complete, but until I can see some result
> it's hard to develop the dictionary.

  If, as I understand, you've written the dictionary yourself, then used
patgen to generate the patterns, you're probably better off writing the
patterns directly, it would make more sense and take less time.

  Anyway, let's first get your system set up to use the patterns and
we'll take it from there.

	Arthur