[tex-hyphen] missing hyphen points in Greek

Claudio Beccari claudio.beccari at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 23:05:06 CEST 2014

Dear hyphenators,
I am addressing thei mai to the mailng list, but I hyghlight the
original participants in order to be sure that they receive the
continuation of the discussion we started some weeks ago. May be Mojka
recieves double messages; in case let me know, and I know that you are
recieving the message as a member of the mailing list.
I just wanted to tell you that I manually upgraded the the pattern file
for LGR encoded pattern relative to polytonic Greek.

When Dimitrios returns home, please, woulld you please send me a short
significant text in modern polytonic Greek, written with utf-8 encoding,
because I have no access to such kind of texts. I tested the upgraded
polytonic patterns, I actually used a polytonic stretch of ancient greek
text, but of course ancient Greek does not contain any neologism, modern
names,  nor Greek renderings of foreign words.

In a day or two I start the upgrading of the ancient Greek patterns.

Cheers
Claudio