[tex-hyphen] Hyphenation of polytonic Greek (expressed in Unicode)

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Sep 12 19:23:17 CEST 2013

Arthur Reutenauer wrote:

>   Since you'll be using XeTeX, you can take advantage of the fact that
> the two languages you'll be working with use disjoint character sets,
> and make the language switch automatic using XeTeX's inter-character
> token mechanism.

Thank you again, Arthur.  This will certainly solve the problem for
polytonic Greek & Hebrew, but sadly won't work for Latin (of which
there may be some content); I shall defer addressing that one until
the need arises :)

** Phil.