[tex-hyphen] Georgian update

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 16:19:18 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:10 PM, levan shoshiashvili wrote:
> Hello Mojca.
> I tested georgian aprt of your package from svn.
> Everything works fine.
> In addition I have updated georgian.ldf file for new Babel's
> version. Now this works for latex/pddlatex and lualatex(hyphenatiuo works
> with Unicode
>  fonts. See pdf in attachment ).
> I had one typo. lefthyphenmion and right hyphen min needs to be 2.
> you can see fixed files in attachment.

In that case I have another two questions. I wrote the following
comment (without knowing if that's actually true):

% 2013-04-15, version 0.3
% - Patterns regenerated with lefthyphenmin=1

1.) What is actually the difference between the patterns that you sent
the last time and the patterns that you sent now? (The patterns are
completely different.) Did you use a different set of words, different
values of lefthyphenmin/righthyphenmin or something entirely
different?

2.) Which values of lefthyphenmin and righthyphenmin did you use when
you generated the patterns?

Thank you very much,