[tex-hyphen] multiple patterns files

Javier Bezos listas at tex-tipografia.com
Fri Jul 26 19:11:10 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I've received a feature request which I think could be useful
in some cases: loading multiple patterns files for a single
language (the request is for Serbian in Unicode engines, but
it could be useful in other contexts). A simple way to add it
is by extending the syntax of language.dat to allow a file
ist, eg:

language:EU1 loadhyph-lg1.tex,loadhyph-lg2.tex
=language:EU2

I think this is backward compatible, but it's just a first
thought. Perhaps a better approach would be a separate loadhyph

Javier