[tex-hyphen] Enable hyphenation of first word

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 1 19:32:24 CET 2013

On 2013-01-01 19:21, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:
> 	Hi, and happy New Year,
>
>   I am reading this mailing-list.  Sure, I can include that in the
> documentation, though I'm not sure where to put it; but if it can be
> helpful I'm happy to do it.
>
> 	Arthur

Perhaps in an extra section on hyphenation. Many people will first read
polyglossia.pdf for help on this.

You can start with some examples of the \hyphenation command manually
add hyphenation patterns. An example for Dutch with manual hyphenation is:

\hyphenation{aan-spra-ke-lijk-heids-ver-ze-ke-rings-maat-schap-pij
be-roeps-aan-spra-ke-lijk-heids-ver-ze-ke-ring}

Regards,

Pander