[tex-hyphen] how to add hyphenation for a new language?

levan shoshiashvili shoshia at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 03:10:46 CET 2013

hello,
I have added Georgian language support for LaTeX.
Have introduced 2 8bit encoding T8M, T8K.
Everything works fine.
I just get:

Package babel Warning: No hyphenation patterns were loaded for
(babel)                the language `Georgian'
(babel)                I will use the patterns loaded for \language=0 instead.
Yes i have generated patterns(using patgen) in utf-8 encoding. Converted them to T8M encoding.How to add this patterns to Babel and hyph-utf8 package?I need to make work hyphenation for "Classic"(8 bit) encoding mentioned above.Package with fonts and other files are hosted here (I have submitted previous version to ctan, but this is newversion) http://tex.tsu.ge/files/