[tex-hyphen] hyph-utf8 regression?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:04:02 CEST 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 10:48 PM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> Using an updated TeX Live 2012 install on Ubuntu 12.10, I can
> reproduce the following bug that was reported and fixed a year ago (by
> Khaled Honsy and Mojca Miklavec):
>
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/47605/lualatex-error-with-brazilian-portuguese-babel-option
>
> I cannot reproduce this bug on another machine with Ubuntu 12.04 that
> is using a non-updated 2012 TeX Live install from a PPA. Thus, I am
> wondering if it is a regression (whether in tex-hyphen or somewhere
> else).
>
> Any ideas?

Thank you very much for reporting this. After some offline discussion
Khaled has found and fixed the problem:
    http://tug.org/svn/texhyphen?view=revision&revision=626
A hotfix has also been applied to TeX Live 2012 and will be part of
next release which should happen sometime soon. I just need to finish
importing patterns for two new languages.