[tex-hyphen] Norwegian patterns updated, Lao patterns removed

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 23 13:50:46 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm going to submit an updated version of hyph-utf8 to CTAN today. I
received an updated version of Norwegian patterns today and I decided
to remove Lao patterns for now.

I will add them back once they will become of production quality. At
the moment they are so buggy that it's better not to make users
believe that they could use them (I have another version almost ready
for years, but then I didn't get enough additional input that would be
needed to finish them).