[tex-hyphen] ptex and language.def

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Apr 17 05:50:52 CEST 2012

Aehmm short break everyone ....

is anything *actually* using language.ptx still?

I think I committed that long time ago that this is not needed anymore ...

I removed it in a new installation and run
	fmtutil-sys --all
and there were no errors ....

Is there something I miss besides the fact that we forgot to
remove the language.ptx file???

Best wishes

Norbert