[tex-hyphen] tl2011-pretest: loadhyph-sr-cyrl.tex still not activated by default?

Nikola Lečić nikola.lecic at anthesphoria.net
Wed Jun 1 17:59:26 CEST 2011

On Wed, 1 Jun 2011 17:51:39 +0200
Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/6/1 Nikola Lečić wrote:
> > On Wed, 1 Jun 2011 16:05:02 +0200
> > Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> >
> >> I agree that it makes sense to load both. So we should load both
> >> patterns for both "serbian" and "serbianc" for XeTeX? What about
> >> LuaTeX? Should we just create a single file called "sr" without any
> >> script and adapt scripts (tlpsrc) accordingly?
> >
> > I can't tell you anything LuaTeX-related, but this is that I mean:
> > this document is currently not hyphenated at all
>
> Do you want to say that not even Cyrillic script is hyphenated?

Exactly: install plain TeX Live and compile my document with xelatex,
you won't get hyphenation.

> If that is so, it is a bug. If you are complaining about Latin script
> inserts ... we'll change that then.

Ok, both in that case.

> But in pdfTeX one will still have to change the language. There is no
> workaround.

I know, I told nothing explicitly about pdfTeX. But if you can improve
the situation with serbianc, that's great of course.

Many thanks,
--
Nikola Lečić = Никола Лечић
fingerprint : FEF3 66AF C90E EDC3 D878  7CDC 956D F4AB A377 1C9B