[tex-hyphen] language tag for Serbian (Serbo-Croatian?) patterns

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Thu Jul 21 00:34:31 CEST 2011

On Jul 20, 2011, at 17:22, Arthur Reutenauer <arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org> wrote:
>  Wasn't it for Cyrillic originally?  I remembered it was the other way
> round with respect to what you say, and that's how I told the story in
> my e-mail.  But that's the same idea :-)

  Sorry, you were of course right, I just realised: the original pattern set was for Serbocroatian in the *Latin* script, which is why they were later converted to Cyrillic, augmented with a few patterns added manually, and re-labelled as Serbian.  Later, Dejan produced patterns for Serbocroatian in the Cyrillic script, completely equivalent to his original ones in Latin (to the extent that can be).

    Arthur