[tex-hyphen] ptex and language.def

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Dec 22 01:25:23 CET 2011

Dear all,

(please Cc, I am not sure if I am on *this* list ;-)))

Just FYI I have yesterday removed the ptex specific language.def
and have added a patch to eptex.src from Kitagawa-san to make
it possible to read the default (generated by tlmgr) language.def.

Changes were done in svn rev 24893

We will soon include a few more changes, but mainly as preparation
for inclusion of uptex and relatives during the TL2012 freeze.

Best wishes

Norbert