[tex-hyphen] new website
karl at freefriends.org
Sun Sep 19 00:12:36 CEST 2010
(Seriously - if anyone has problems displaying the page, let me know.)
I can see a lot of work went into it, so thanks/congratulations in general.
However, although I don't have a "problem" displaying it, exactly, I
have to report that it is not especially readable or good-looking in my
- links now seem to be indicated only by a nearly-invisible white underline.
- truncated at the bottom of the window.
- the medium purple background is highly distracting, to my eyes.
- the logo isn't transparent (try
http://www.tug.org/images/logonavyongreytransp.png, or roll your own).
- uses only about 2/3 of my window.
- the "TeX" logo looks rather spread out, though admittedly it's not
awful. Still, logo problems in CSS are so endemic that I find it much
more plausible to just not even try. (\LaTeX is even worse.)
- I strongly advise not having the link to "Live Demo" (inconsistent
capitalization BTW, wrt "Supported languages") until there actually is a
- hyph-utf8 "maintainers" might be more accurate/less charged than
- can you please add "- TeX Users Group" to the <title>.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 94941 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tex-hyphen