[tex-hyphen] luatex-hyphen & TL

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon May 31 11:32:29 CEST 2010

Le 31/05/2010 00:05, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard a écrit :
> FYI, here is a quick dump of my remaining todo-list on the subject:
> - rm support and documentation for luaspecial="null" (now obsoleted by
> file_patterns='' file_exceptions='')
> - add support in tlmgr for a new parameter "comment=<string>" in addHyphen lines.
> - bump luatex-hyphen version number and remove "beta" from it :-)

All done. I also updated hyph-utf8 CHANGES files.

Once you're ready, and if it's not too much of a burden to you, I suggest you do
another CTAN upload (and regenerate your version of the tlpsrc files with an
updated script) so that I import the slightly updated luatex-hyphen in TL, and
make sure everything works with the normal update procedure and no manual
tuning. (No need to announce this update if it doesn't contain anything else.)

> Now, fingers crossed for public testing ;-)

There's a slight problem with format regeneration, so if you want to test the
new system with today's tl-pretest, please manually rebuild the formats first
(eg, fmtutil-sys --all to be sure). This should be fixed by tomorrow.

Manuel.