[tex-hyphen] uploading hyph-utf8 to CTAN

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon May 31 00:11:04 CEST 2010

Le 28/05/2010 15:43, Mojca Miklavec a écrit :
> I suggest that Manuel fixes them manually (we probably don't need so
> many fixes, do we? if yes, I'll regenerate the files) and they I'll
> modify the generating scripts accordingly anyway (can be done later
> and is of almost zero importance). Note that there are some new
> languages and "ukenglish" moved to "english" that now also contains
> "usenglishmax". This means that some collections need to be updated as
> well, for example
>     collection-ukenglish -> collection-english (or maybe english-extra)
>
> (Hey, wasn't there a rule that hyphenation patterns never make a
> collection-langxxx unless there is some other material in that
> collection? So maybe english should go to collection-langother? :) :)
> :) :)

I moved collection-lang-ukenglish to collection-langenglish. ukenglish was
already a collection with only hyphenation, so is langenglish, so nothing changed.

I also added the new languages to collection-langother.

I didn't remove the file ushyphmax.tex from our hyphen-base package: though it's
likely no more used by our system, it may be used otherwise, and I see no harm
(no filename duplication, eg) in keeping it.

Manuel.