[tex-hyphen] luatex-hyphen & TL

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 28 13:25:18 CEST 2010

Manuel,

I have a long half-answered thread in the outbox, but before
proceeding, here are the half-updated tlpsrc files:
   http://tug.org/svn/texhyphen/branches/luatex/TL/tlpkg/tlpsrc/

Can you please check them and tell me which ones exactly need what exactly.

A few summary point:
- OK, no XeTeX-specific language.dat
- OK, language.dat should be read and ibycus should remain in
language.dat.lua stating that it's disabled.
- Can we nevertheless rename txtpatt and txthyp into something nicer?
- Please send a complete list of luaspecial's needed for
hyphen-xxx.tlpsrc. (Sorry, I know that I could know that list by now,
but you have a better overview.)
- Please check all the tlpsrc files and report on any problems that you spot.
- Please add (or at least please reply with a better proposal) a
"comment=" directive to
    AddHyphen ... comment=xxx
that will generate
    % xxx
    language file.tex
- We need to remove ushyphmax from language.us and add some extra
comments to hyphen-english.tlpsrc.