[tex-hyphen] setup russian hiphen

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 16:02:07 CEST 2010

2010/6/7 Aleks Kleyn <Aleks_Kleyn at mailaps.org>:
> I usually do not have problem with this issue. However after recent setup of
> MikTeX on my PC I cannot setup Russian hyphenation. I use MikTeX 2.8 and
> Babel.

I would like to help, but MikTeX installer crashes on my computer (it
says "invalid archive package file" and then crashes).

> In Settings application on language tab I selected Russian, on
> packages tab, language support, Cyrilic, I selected cyrilic and Ruhyphen.
> After this I refreshed format of files. However hyphen in Russian does not
> work. Bablel has following setting

Somewhere within gui settings there should be a checkmark to select
Russian (referring to loadhyph-ru.tex), but you said that you have
already fixed that. I cannot help any further unless I manage to
install MikTeX and send you a screenshot (or find a problem myself).