[tex-hyphen] uploading hyph-utf8 to CTAN

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jun 4 23:10:22 CEST 2010

    I didn't remove the file ushyphmax.tex from our hyphen-base package:

I have done that now.

    it may be used otherwise, and

I think it's highly improbable that any individual user used it in some
personal way.  If they did, they can adapt.

    I see no harm (no filename duplication, eg) in keeping it.

No technical harm, but it's confusing to have files not used be
included.  The hyph system is already confusing enough (only formats and
maps are worse), any simplification is good, however minor.

Thanks,
karl