[tex-hyphen] German patterns in TL2010

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Thu Jun 3 17:49:24 CEST 2010

Am 03.06.2010 01:44, schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
> On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 14:42, Stephan Hennig wrote:
>>
>> What about generating language.dat from language.dat.lua, if the latter file
>> exists (by fmtutil)?
>
> I'm not sure that I understand how this is supposed to be done.
 >
 > <snip>

I am just a little bit uneasy about language.dat and language.dat.lua
being maintained independently (be it automatically by tlmgr or
manually).  But that doesn't necessarily mean my proposal is a good one.
  Thinking about it twice, it seems indeed best to keep things exactly
as they are for 8-bit TeX, not introducing a new dependency between
language.dat and language.dat.lua.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig