[tex-hyphen] new sphyphb.tex

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:07:25 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 00:48, Karl Berry wrote:
> Mojca, Arthur -- I know I've asked this before, but I still can't
> remember if you track new hyph updates on CTAN.

Not yet (most probably there have not been enough updates to force me
to write a script to compare the contents and send me alerts when
something changes).

> Anyway, a new
> sphyphb.tex was uploaded to language/spanish/hyphen/contrib.

Thanks a lot for the notice.

> Not sure
> if that's even in hyph-utf8, actually.

No, it seems that we have never noticed his package at all. I wrote to
the author - I would like him to explain the difference between his
and existing patterns (by Javier Bezos) before we take any action.