[tex-hyphen] etex.src

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Apr 26 10:37:28 CEST 2010

Hello,

I just made a new version of etex.src (attached, with the patch from
2.1;0) which uses the same kind of mechanisms as hyphen.cfg, it seems
to work OK with USenglish in the synonyms of english (which is not the
current state) in languages.dat.lua. The only problem I have is that I
get the error

! Conflicting pattern ignored

at format generation time. Does someone know where it can come from?
It's at english pattern loading time, and it doesn't do it at run time
for french pattern loading for example... Otherwise this version seems
right, are the modifications OK for you Khaled?

You need the latest version of luatex-hyphen to test it (on
http://github.com/eroux/luatex-hyphen/).

Thank you,
--
Elie